8 a.m. – if you think about it it’s not that early. But if you went to bed at 3 a.m. it kind of is a horrible hour. On days like today I understand why some people hate Mondays. But hey,
every cloud has a silver lining and mine was my curd-fruit breakfast.
Thinking how some white cheese and couples of berries can make your day better?
Well, you haven’t seen it yet. It looks like heaven. And what’s more important it’s 100% natural, extremely yummy and it takes like 5 minutes to make it.
What you need:
– About handful of blueberries
– Same amount of raspberries
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– cup of curd
– 2/3 tablespoons of yogurt
What to do?
1. Blend curd with yogurt until you get plain mixture
2. Wash your berries and place 1/3 of them in the glass.
3. Pour 1/2 of blended curd onto fruits and drench it with few drops of vanilla extract.
4. Add another layer of berries and than other half of curd.
5. Finally place the rest of the fruits on the top and drizzle it with the rest of vanilla extract.
And your done!
I told you – really easy. Now you can check yourself if I was also right about the taste.
Have a great Monday!